Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My EC Blogpoll Ballot - Week 12

There are times when filling this out is a labor of love, and there are times when it sucks. Actually, I take that back, its a pretty tedious task every week. But its even worse when Ohio State loses. Nevertheless, we run a blogpoll over at Epic Carnival that appears on the blog every week. Before you check out the rankings of all of the carnies, check out the ballot that I filled in with my comments:


1. Oregon - With their remaining schedule they should cruise to the title game
2. LSU - How lucky will they be if they draw Tennessee in the SEC title game?
3. Oklahoma - Not a lot of difference between them and Ohio State, but when you lose early, and you can make up ground
4. Kansas - Their schedule is pretty weak thus far, but I give 'em the benefit of the doubt.
5. Missouri - What will the over/under be on November 24th? 80?
6. Georgia - I can't figure these Dawgs out.
7. Ohio State - I told you not to look past Illinois!
8. West Virginia - I have never thought less of a team in the top 10. What a weak year.
9. Texas - Whatever
10. Arizona State - Is there a 1-loss team in the nation that you feel really good about right now?
11. USC - Not them
12. Virginia Tech - I feel better about these guys than many 1-loss teams, but that BC loss looks worse now
13. Florida - If UF didn't have 3 losses, Tim Tebow would be a shoe-in (shoo-in?) for the Heisman.
14. Virginia - Ok, ok, I was wrong about that whole "losing to Miami" thing
15. Clemson - Yeah, I guess I was wrong about this team too. Oh well.
16. Cincinnati - They beat WVU this weekend. Believe it.
17. Kentucky - I may be the only one, but I think Woodson is still in the Heisman race.
18. Tennessee - Just can't figure them out
19. Illinois - I gotta justify that OSU loss somehow. Therefore, they deserve to be ranked, right? RIGHT????
20. Wisconsin - Travis Beckum is a beast.
21. Boston College - Complete and utter fraud

* * * * *

Dropped From the Rankings:

Connecticut - If you didn't see that loss to Cinci coming, you haven't been paying attention.

Michigan - After all those nice things I said (through gritted teeth) about you.

* * * * *
Others Receiving Consideration:

Mississippi State - Sylvester Croom has to be the SEC coach of the year, right?

* * * * *

Maybe? MAYBE?? Naah.

Hawaii

No comments: