Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My EC Blogpoll Ballot - Week 9

As you have GOT to know by now, we run a blogpoll over at Epic Carnival that appears on the blog every week. Before you check out the rankings of all of the carnies, check out the ballot that I filled in with my comments:

1. Ohio State - That Michigan State game was not as close as the score would indicate. We will see how good the Buckeyes are Saturday.
2. Boston College - Both #1 and #2 are in their spots by default. And I think that both could easily lose this week.
3. LSU - Nobody has bigger balls then Les Miles
4. Oregon - Best offense in the Pac-10. How did they lose a home game to those frauds down in Berkeley?
5. Florida - Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin, and not much else... But that seems to be enough lately
6. Arizona State - You better beat Cal if you want to stay up here
7. Oklahoma - A top 5 team shouldn't need to escape against Iowa State.
8. Virginia Tech - I think they win comfortably against BC this week.
9. Kansas - Avoided an obvious trap game in Boulder. They basically have a cake-walk to their final game against Mizzou
10. Kentucky - They are who I thought they were!
11. Missouri - Nice win over Texas Tech. They too have a cake-walk till Nov 24th
12. USC - Easy with all of the "Sanchez should be the starter" talk.
13. South Florida - Told you they would lose to Rutgers!
14. West Virginia - Ok, if they look impressive at Rutgers I promise I'll stop calling them overrated
15. Virginia - Avoided an obvious trap at Maryland. But I still am not sold on this team.
16. Georgia - Florida should crush them in the "Cocktail Party" this weekend.
17. Texas - Whatever.
18. Michigan - To paraphrase Digger Phelps' laughable speech and the Notre Dame Pep rally, "They ain't dead yet!"
19. South Carolina - How do expect to win the SEC when you lose a gimme against Vandy? AT HOME??
20. Auburn - 7 seconds away from beating Florida and LSU on the road. Pretty impressive.
21. Penn State - If they beat Ohio State, they could make a huge jump up on my ballot

* * * * *
Dropped out:

Tennessee - I gave them a second chance after they blew out Georgia, but I'm done with them now!
Texas Tech - Who didn't see that loss to Mizzou coming?
Cal - They suck. How did they lose to a pathetic UCLA team?

* * * * *
Others Receiving Consideration:


Rutgers - Fell off the map after two straight losses, but I think they beat West Virginia next, and re-enter the poll.

* * * * *
Maybe They'll Get Consideration if They Can Beat a Tough New Mexico State Team This Weekend at Th-- Dammit! I Almost Got Through That With a Straight Face:

Hawaii

No comments: